We are looking for a Total Rewards (TR) Specialist that will partner with our business units to drive change within the total rewards space. This role will be critical in our efforts of transforming the veterinary industry, as we are aiming to offer competitive and equitable pay and benefits across our markets within our business units.
This role is a new and exciting role and part of our expansion internationally. The scope of the role is to focus on both our European and Asian business units. Mars Vet Health is an international division within Mars Petcare – with more than 65,000 associates, dedicated to delivering high-quality pet healthcare to further our collective purpose: “A better world for pets”. AniCura is part of Mars Vet Health.
As our TR Specialist you will focus on both compensation and benefits. The role is new for us and the successful candidate will be part of a major change journey transforming Mars Vet Health and all its business units as well as the veterinary industry we operate in.
- Partner with the different business units and countries to implement and execute new/revised compensation and benefits programs.
- Implement effective and efficient rewards programs, processes and implement the required technology solutions.
- Contribute to the benefits roadmap, support on implementing improvements and the annual benefits renewals (partnering with suppliers).
- Assist in building and renewing pay ranges in multiple countries.
- Perform job evaluations, market pricing and provide salary recommendations.
- Ensure compliance and governance of all TR plans and programs including identifying risks and delivering corrective actions.
- Assist with M&A activities linked to TR, support and manage the setup of new schemes, with new clinic acquisitions.
- Act as an escalation point for HR Managers for total rewards queries – subject matter expert
- Support the annual merit cycles & variable pay planning processes.
You will report to the international Total Rewards Lead for Mars Vet Health and the role can be based in any of our European locations, preferably in a location where we have a central support office.
The role is permanent, working full time.
If you are looking for a varied role, working in a rapid, fast-moving environment and would like to contribute to our mission of improving pets’ lives, this could be for you.
Who are you?
You enjoy a dynamic role with focus on change and transformation. We believe you are experienced within the total rewards space, preferably in a multi-country environment.
Having documented experience and success working with new processes, ways of working and governance within total rewards is a requirement.
You are expected to have:
- A university degree or equivalent, preferably within HR and/or business studies.
- At least 3 years of experience within HR, supporting a total rewards function.
- An advantage is experience from working within the service, retail, or the animal/human health care industries.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and a great attention to details.
- Strong IT skills within Microsoft Office such as Excel, PowerPoint, and other applications.
- Experience from working with different salary benchmarking tools is an advantage.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken is a requirement. Any other European language is an advantage.
As a person we believe you are structured, organised with an attention to the details. At the same time, you are able to deal with ambiguity, transformational change and provide your stakeholders with resilience and great support and service. You are also able to prioritise and meet your customer and stakeholder needs. Having great communication skills is necessary to be successful in this role. Previous experience from working in a “start-up” environment is a plus, but not a requirement.
It is likely that you have a passion for pets and enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment with a high pace and opportunity to make an impact.
Interested in joining our family?
Please submit your application, CV and Cover Letter by clicking on “apply” and following the instructions. Last date for applications is the 15th of January 2021. We will be conducting interviews throughout the application process so please do not hesitate to apply.