Founded in 2011, AniCura is a family of European animal hospitals and clinics specialized in veterinary care for companion animals. AniCura offers a wide range of high quality medical services covering preventive and basic health care as well as advanced and specialized diagnostics, internal medicine, intensive care, surgery and orthopedics. AniCura also provides rehabilitation, physiotherapy and dietary advice and offers selected pet food and care products.
The Clinic Management Systems Functional Expert is a functional/technically skilled candidate with clinic work experience.
The duties include functional setup of the Practice Management System (PMS) in new clinic implementations and being the support point for all Hospitals & Clinics Applications related queries at the user level, responding to user needs in a timely manner, accessing the level of urgency (critical issues require immediate attention), and ensuring the optimal running of all systems, among other application maintenance duties.
The Clinic Management Systems Functional Expert displays a good problem-solving ability and is expected to have good interpersonal skills as they will interact with colleagues from various veterinary departments, especially Hospitals & Clinics. They are required to listen to their functional needs, understand their problems, not only veterinarian but also financial issues/procedures in the system and implement solutions to them, or address to the right area to solve them.
AniCura is seeking candidates with functional / business / clinic skills, comfortable around technology and able to manage multiple high-level tasks under pressure.
- Working with clinic personnel and third party providers to understand configuration parameters needed to implement the PMS
- Delivering regular and customised training to teams within the business.
- Assisting with systems integrations (functional support, not programming); purchase process with our suppliers, Clients and Referred APPS, BI dashboards.
- Providing system usability and how to do the processes with the system support to teams within the organisation, and to external clients when required.
- Managing ticketed query system and ensuring comprehensive database of queries and resolutions is kept up to date.
- Maintaining and updating functional/technical documents and procedures.
- Identifying and resolving functional/technical issues.
- Managing coordination at different levels of support.
- Preparing maintenance plans and upgrading schedules for the organisation’s systems. Backlog management.
- Developing reports for teams across the business.
EXPERIENCE, STUDIES, FUNCTIONAL AND LEADERSHIP CAPABILITIES:
- Vocational education and training.
Veterinary clinical knowledge and experience:
- Experience in articles that help veterinary activity: drugs, external / internal laboratory analysis, medicines, consumables for clinical use.
- Experience in cost breakdown structures (escandallos) and dosages for veterinary hospitalization
- Knowledge of the market and veterinary distribution in terms of materials for clinical use and veterinary store.
- Experience in the management of ERP/CRM systems, it will be more valuable in veterinary management system.
- Outstanding Microsoft Office Skills Needed. Advance Excel (Pivot, VLookup, etc.), Word, PPT, Access.
- High level of Problem Solving competences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Good interpersonal, Teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Drive for results, Action oriented.
- Work ethic and values.