This is an exciting new role within AniCura Iberia as we are expanding our People and Organization (P&O) team. We are the leading provider of advanced veterinary care in Europe. AniCura's vision is to shape the future of veterinary care, together. We reach our vision by gathering leading veterinary competence and focus on continuous development of quality and service.
We are a family member of Mars PetCare group that has a long and global history of providing nutrition, veterinary care and science for pets across the globe.
In Iberia, AniCura is growing fast and the number of employees is growing accordingly. We are now 61 Veterinary Clinics with more than 1600 employees. The teams are mainly composed of veterinarians and veterinarian nurses. They have chosen AniCura because they have a strong love for their profession and are comfortable with the professional growth environment that AniCura offers to them.
AniCura’s ambition is to be the most attractive employer within veterinary care. We dedicate significant time and resources into developing our employees, as we know that high employee satisfaction is key to reaching our goals of providing a best-in-class medical quality and customer service.
- This position will be responsible for managing recruitment for veterinary roles at the clinics and staff position in the Central Team across AniCura Iberia.
- Responsible for filling vacancies and to create pipelines of candidates for future positions through various sourcing activities
- Source, screen, telephone interview candidates, present and recommend candidates to the hiring manager
- Manage the offer process together with hiring manager
- Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers and P&O Manager to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs.
- Will be responsible for managing employer branding across AniCura Iberia.
- Together with the Group TA Manager and country P&O Manager to align country plans and activities with the overall TA strategy for AniCura
- Organise and create events; online, external and internal events
- Collaborate with other TA colleagues within AniCura as well as key stakeholders such as the Veterinary Medicine team and other functions
- The role is also responsible for training managers in different Talent Acquisition processes.
- Update the business on progress for Talent Acquisition e.g., relevant data and KPI’s and to manage the forecasting process to understand the hiring needs.
The role is based in Madrid and is a permanent full-time role. The successful candidate will report to the P&O Manager in Iberia. Some travel may be included in the role.
We are looking for a hands-on, creative, and communicative Talent Acquisition Specialist that thrives in a fast-moving, dynamic, and transformational environment. You are motivated by bringing new insights and to lead change to ultimately make a difference.
To be successful in the role you need to have:
- A university degree within a relevant subject
- 3-5 years of experience where successfully led end to end recruitment processes, either internally and/or externally.
- Ideally within the veterinary or human healthcare industry knowledge
- Strong networking skills
- Strong communications skills: listening, writing, and speaking
- Influencing capabilities and effective relationship-building skills
- Strong organisational skills, planning and structure
- Sourcing skills on LinkedIn or any other databases, pipelining of candidates, competency-based interviewing skills
- Spanish as native language, Portuguese will be a plus
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
It is likely that you have a passion for pets and enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment with a high pace and opportunity to make an impact.
Interested in joining our family?
Please submit your application, CV and Cover Letter by clicking on “apply”.